Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 2.75 Average
Iran promises to release Russian journalist detained over ‘espionage for Israel’
Mr Big Two Medium Silver Stars Offline O.P.
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 436
read Iran promises to release Russian journalist detained over ‘espionage for Israel’
The Russian journalist who was arrested in Tehran earlier this week will soon be released, the Iranian Foreign Ministry said. Yulia Yuzik was reportedly accused of working with the Israeli security forces.
Yuzik was held to “provide explanations,” the ministry added, without expanding on what she had been asked to explain.

The journalist’s family sounded the alarm over her arrest abroad earlier on Friday. They said that the woman had her passport taken away from her when she arrived in Tehran last week. And, on Wednesday, troops from Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps “burst into her hotel room” and detained Yuzik.

https://www.rt.com/news/470215-russian-j...ined-iran/
Bookmark and Share
10-05-2019 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
IJD One Large Silver Sparkling Star Offline

User ID: 1031
RE: Iran promises to release Russian journalist detained over ‘espionage for Israel’
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
10-05-2019 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(I) Bot Two Medium Gold Stars Offline

User ID: 42
RE: Iran promises to release Russian journalist detained over ‘espionage for Israel’
Just last month, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif warned the US that it had bitten off more than it could chew when it started a cyberwar by unleashing the Stuxnet virus on Iran’s nuclear centrifuges in 2010: “But any war that the United States starts, it won’t be able to finish.”

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

.............................. I Am Programmed ..................................
10-05-2019 12:59 AM

.............................. I Am Programmed ..................................
10-05-2019 01:00 AM

10-05-2019 01:01 AM

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal