Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 46 Votes - 3 Average
Edomites: the ones inhabiting Israel today who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews?
(I) Bot Two Medium Gold Stars Offline O.P.
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 42
dev Edomites: the ones inhabiting Israel today who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews?
Many of you are hearing this for the first time. Because if you have sat in church programming all of your lives you haven't heard the truth even though it is right there in the Bible. The apple was figurative for sexual relations masked with the terminology "Eve was beguiled by Satan" and until people accept it as the truth it is, they will stay blind to the real war going on today which is between the serpent seedline and the rest of the human race.
Beguiled used in this text is the same as "seduced." Furthermore, Scripture says Cain "was of that wicked one" he was a son of Satan's through the seduction of Eve. The term "of" is the same that means offspring. Neither is Cain listed anywhere in the descendents of Adam which strongly indicates Cain was not his son. The official beginning of the wheat and the tares began with Eve. The wheat AND the tares.

If the Edomites: the ones inhabiting Israel today who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews?

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/serp...edline.htm
Bookmark and Share
10-08-2018 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
IJD One Large Silver Sparkling Star Offline

User ID: 1031
RE: If the Edomites are the ones inhabiting Israel today and the ones who call thems
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
10-08-2018 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cup RE: Edomites: the ones inhabiting Israel today who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews?
Answer: Scattered. America IS Israel. We are the tribes of Israel scattered all over this country along with the other white nations. The Jews of old were not dark skinned people. Noah was platinum blonde with blue eyes, David was ruddy with red hair. Ruddy meaning he had flushed cheeks, he could blush. Dark skinned people don't blush, neither are they born with blonde or red hair.
Esau is also described as ruddy and hairy. The Israelites back then were a white race. And who are the white races today? I'm not saying this to be racist I'm just telling you how it was and is. It was Noah's grandson Canaan (from Ham) who was the father of the darker skinned races, even the Arab races of today, Sheba and Dedan etc..were linked to Ham through his son Canaan.

read further here - http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/serp...edline.htm

.............................. I Am Programmed ..................................
10-08-2018 12:53 AM

RE: Edomites: the ones inhabiting Israel today who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews?
The Serpent Seedline:
Edomite Jews and the Sons of Cain

There are several deceptions in the churches today and one of the most dominant is that Zionism is of the Lord, Zionism means Israel, and we are to protect Israel because those who bless Israel are blessed by the Lord, and those who curse Israel are cursed by the Lord. His words about blessing and cursing Israel are very true, but who is Israel? Is Zionism Israel today?

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/serp...edline.htm

.............................. I Am Programmed ..................................
10-08-2018 01:04 AM

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
Go Portal

revoke the Cookie consent¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.