Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 166 Votes - 2.76 Average
Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
Kate Two Small Gold Stars Offline O.P.
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 421
RE: Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
(05-09-2013 01:04 AM)sysop Wrote:  Do you sleep with them?? blink

they are in my room where I sleep but not in my bed? what do you mean?

anyhow, I just got the other two names . . . yes, they fairly shouted to me . . . pretty sure they will say the same thing when I get them and I look up the names and I know why they are what they say ...

This is Brutus    

and this is Tarmon    
05-09-2013 01:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shirley Two Small Gold Stars Offline
Ground Zero Posting Freak

User ID: 684
blink
05-10-2013 02:51 AM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
:heartflowers:
05-11-2013 12:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Poppy Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 446
Did you get them in the mail yet, Kate? who

NO Malice
05-12-2013 11:07 PM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

Good thread just bought my own.... heartflowers
05-13-2013 12:00 AM
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
so, Kate, is today the day?

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
05-21-2013 12:33 AM
Administrator
Administrators

(05-13-2013 12:00 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  Good thread just bought my own.... heartflowers

give us a picture! Wink

DOOM Baby!
llc
05-21-2013 12:44 AM
Kate again
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

OMG! Yes they came in the mail today!They are huge to what I thought they would be my gosh! I just love them. I will put some snap shots up in little bit. I have some dusting to do and cleaning before. But I will! thanks everyone for your help! Have fun . . . Next year will be here before we know it!
05-21-2013 12:51 AM
Administrator
Administrators

(05-06-2013 07:42 AM)Bride of Chucky Wrote:  I named this one Bronx! It was a gift and I have had it for a while. Here is what it says about obsidian: Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as "the protector". It is said to "mirror one's soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy. It is a warm and friendly stone, which is used at the Root Chakra, encouraging ones survival instincts and is grounding. Black obsidian brings higher Chakra light into lower ones; cleanses and uplifts. Changes fear into flexibility with the advent of change. Obsidian is used in scrying for divination purposes and often found in mirrors and crystal balls. Obsidian is used for transformation.

and I searched that on skullis.com too . . . those words . . .
Holee crap sorry for that large file! Smile Sometimes these skull heads have a mind of their own!
(05-05-2013 07:36 AM)Mike Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 12:50 AM)Kate Wrote:  ok, it is that time of year I ad another one or two skull heads to my collection, depending on the cost of them. I will show you a picture of the ones I have now in a little bit.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! heartflowers

How about this one? I am scared of it. heartflowers

I guess that must be green obsidian? Here is what it says about that if you did not know?

Gaia Stone or Green obsidian comes from the volcanic ash of the eruption of Mt. St. Helen's. It is associated with the heart chakra, but can also be used to balance all the chakras. It is associated with the Goddess connection, and is thought to attract earth and nature spirits. It is supposed to assist in bringing prosperity. Gaia Stone is given to people to assist in the self-healing of emotional wounds and traumas. It is said to carry the Earth's energy, and is sometimes referred to as the "Soul of the Earth."
Gaia Stone promotes loving relationships between people. It is an ideal gift for one's romantic partner, as its energies promote the growth of love and intimacy. It can be used to heal tensions between parents and chidren, or between any estranged members of a family or friendship circle. It is ideal for bringing harmonious accord to groups and can be quite useful if worn or carried into committee meetings. Gaia stone induces compassion and diffuses anger, it dissolves the psychic barriers between 'us' and 'them,' making tolerance more possible. It can assist one in negotiations where one must try to persuade an unsymptahetic person to understand one's point of view.
Gaia stones are goddess stones, and one may use them to send and receive love to and from any aspect of the Divine Feminine. They are particularly resonant with the Tibetan deity known as Green Tara, who offers love and protection to human beings. Wink

more here
http://smokey-crystal.blogspot.com/2012/...-gaia.html

what a mess! that skull head is not obsidian or the other thing, hematite. It is Pyrite. Now take a picture of it ? Naming it correctly and we see then? there is no obsidian on these pages so far!

DOOM Baby!
llc
05-21-2013 01:13 AM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

mountain crystall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart