Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 166 Votes - 2.76 Average
Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
LilYET Three Small Gold Stars Offline
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 80
RE: Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
Meet Rainman:    
Labradorite skull

I love am very drawn to this little skull!

'It is very rare to meet this blue flash skull.

Subtle green/blue/yellow/etc. metallic iridescent. Brings forth each person's strengths to share with the world. Originality. Easier, more restful sleep. Helps us relate to others. Opens energy flow to Solar plexus and Brow Chakra and whatever other centers are most in need. Still evolving along with us.'
skullis.com

Fragile, avoid salt cleansing. heartflowers

LilYET Ground zero welcomes you to the summer off Doom/hell park 2011. Enjoy your stay GroundZero since Jul 2011.

fatherland
05-06-2013 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bride of Chucky Four Small Gold Stars Offline

User ID: 229
I named this one Bronx! It was a gift and I have had it for a while. Here is what it says about obsidian: Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as "the protector". It is said to "mirror one's soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy. It is a warm and friendly stone, which is used at the Root Chakra, encouraging ones survival instincts and is grounding. Black obsidian brings higher Chakra light into lower ones; cleanses and uplifts. Changes fear into flexibility with the advent of change. Obsidian is used in scrying for divination purposes and often found in mirrors and crystal balls. Obsidian is used for transformation.

and I searched that on skullis.com too . . . those words . . .
Holee crap sorry for that large file! Smile Sometimes these skull heads have a mind of their own!
(05-05-2013 07:36 AM)Mike Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 12:50 AM)Kate Wrote:  ok, it is that time of year I ad another one or two skull heads to my collection, depending on the cost of them. I will show you a picture of the ones I have now in a little bit.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! heartflowers

How about this one? I am scared of it. heartflowers

I guess that must be green obsidian? Here is what it says about that if you did not know?

Gaia Stone or Green obsidian comes from the volcanic ash of the eruption of Mt. St. Helen's. It is associated with the heart chakra, but can also be used to balance all the chakras. It is associated with the Goddess connection, and is thought to attract earth and nature spirits. It is supposed to assist in bringing prosperity. Gaia Stone is given to people to assist in the self-healing of emotional wounds and traumas. It is said to carry the Earth's energy, and is sometimes referred to as the "Soul of the Earth."
Gaia Stone promotes loving relationships between people. It is an ideal gift for one's romantic partner, as its energies promote the growth of love and intimacy. It can be used to heal tensions between parents and chidren, or between any estranged members of a family or friendship circle. It is ideal for bringing harmonious accord to groups and can be quite useful if worn or carried into committee meetings. Gaia stone induces compassion and diffuses anger, it dissolves the psychic barriers between 'us' and 'them,' making tolerance more possible. It can assist one in negotiations where one must try to persuade an unsymptahetic person to understand one's point of view.
Gaia stones are goddess stones, and one may use them to send and receive love to and from any aspect of the Divine Feminine. They are particularly resonant with the Tibetan deity known as Green Tara, who offers love and protection to human beings. Wink

more here
http://smokey-crystal.blogspot.com/2012/...-gaia.html

fatherland
05-06-2013 07:42 AM
Chucky One Medium Silver Star Offline

User ID: 194
GREEN OBSIDIAN

Overview: Green Obsidian is particularly useful to finding release from people who try to "hook you " or draw you into their personal crises, and redirects their pulling, draining energy to the unlimited field of White Light, giving them access to their own healing, without needing to draw energy from you.

If you have a lot of people who constantly come to you for aid, wearing Green Obsidian will give you an immediate sense of lightness and freedom are it redirects these energies away from you.

I think I like this! rock

more here http://www.findyourfate.com/gemology/gem...idian.html

and here: Born of fire and energetic volcanic activity, obsidian is most commonly found in Hawaii, Java, Japan, Iceland, Hungary, Mexico, Ecuador, and Guatemala. One type of obsidian found in Arizona and New Mexico is called Apache Tears.

Obsidian's metaphysical properties make it a very powerful stone. It has long been associated with guardian spirits and strong protection. It is an excellent absorber of negative energies, whether it is worn or simply kept near one's person. Different colors modify obsidian's metaphysical properties:

Black, brown, or golden obsidian provides protection against general negativity and specifically targeted psychic attacks; helps to eliminate addictive cravings and bad habits
Mahogany obsidian increases sexuality and self-confidence; fosters positive decision-making
Rainbow obsidian balances and stabilizes energy. It is a good stone for calming distressed, fearful emotions, particularly those arising from abusive situations
Snowflake obsidian, a mixture of grayish snowflake-like crystals in a black matrix, aids in logical thinking and rational decision-making. This variety can help one see clearly what needs to be changed, and prevent others from taking advantage of one.

ObsidianTo dream of obsidian in any color foretells the ending of a period of darkness and struggle.

Obsidian's healing properties encompass disorders of the stomach and intestines. It is also beneficial for vision. But obsidian is a tricky stone; it works for some and not for others. Black obsidian is particularly difficult to use for healing because it activates both positive and negative energies. Black obsidian is often used in conjunction with clear quartz crystal, which purifies all sorts of energies.

http://www.gemfanatics.com/obsidian.html

fatherland
05-06-2013 07:57 AM
Kate Two Small Gold Stars Offline O.P.

User ID: 421
dance I got the one's I looked at. they are on the way! I am soo haapppy!

hugs thanks everybody!
(05-06-2013 07:42 AM)Bride of Chucky Wrote:  I named this one Bronx! It was a gift and I have had it for a while. Here is what it says about obsidian: Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as "the protector". It is said to "mirror one's soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy. It is a warm and friendly stone, which is used at the Root Chakra, encouraging ones survival instincts and is grounding. Black obsidian brings higher Chakra light into lower ones; cleanses and uplifts. Changes fear into flexibility with the advent of change. Obsidian is used in scrying for divination purposes and often found in mirrors and crystal balls. Obsidian is used for transformation.

and I searched that on skullis.com too . . . those words . . .
Holee crap sorry for that large file! Smile Sometimes these skull heads have a mind of their own!
(05-05-2013 07:36 AM)Mike Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 12:50 AM)Kate Wrote:  ok, it is that time of year I ad another one or two skull heads to my collection, depending on the cost of them. I will show you a picture of the ones I have now in a little bit.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! heartflowers

How about this one? I am scared of it. heartflowers

I guess that must be green obsidian? Here is what it says about that if you did not know?

Gaia Stone or Green obsidian comes from the volcanic ash of the eruption of Mt. St. Helen's. It is associated with the heart chakra, but can also be used to balance all the chakras. It is associated with the Goddess connection, and is thought to attract earth and nature spirits. It is supposed to assist in bringing prosperity. Gaia Stone is given to people to assist in the self-healing of emotional wounds and traumas. It is said to carry the Earth's energy, and is sometimes referred to as the "Soul of the Earth."
Gaia Stone promotes loving relationships between people. It is an ideal gift for one's romantic partner, as its energies promote the growth of love and intimacy. It can be used to heal tensions between parents and chidren, or between any estranged members of a family or friendship circle. It is ideal for bringing harmonious accord to groups and can be quite useful if worn or carried into committee meetings. Gaia stone induces compassion and diffuses anger, it dissolves the psychic barriers between 'us' and 'them,' making tolerance more possible. It can assist one in negotiations where one must try to persuade an unsymptahetic person to understand one's point of view.
Gaia stones are goddess stones, and one may use them to send and receive love to and from any aspect of the Divine Feminine. They are particularly resonant with the Tibetan deity known as Green Tara, who offers love and protection to human beings. Wink

more here
http://smokey-crystal.blogspot.com/2012/...-gaia.html

anyhow, i think that is not obsidian . it is not black enough
05-07-2013 09:42 PM

(05-07-2013 09:42 PM)Kate Wrote:  dance I got the one's I looked at. they are on the way! I am soo haapppy!

hugs thanks everybody!
[quote='Bride of Chucky' pid='138438' dateline='1367808174']
I named this one Bronx! It was a gift and I have had it for a while.

hugs You are so right. It just came to me why I could not get a clear image of that skull. It is Hematite: I bet now it lets me get a good photo . . .

here is what it says about hematite. Thanks for helping me to remember . . . It has been so long.

Hematite is particularly effective at grounding and protecting. It harmonizes mind, body, and spirit. Used during out-of-body journeying, it protects the soul and grounds it back into the body. This stone has a strong yang element and balances the meridians, redressing yin imbalances. It dissolves negativity and prevents negative enegies from entering the aura, restoring peace and harmony to the body.

fatherland
05-07-2013 10:01 PM

(05-07-2013 10:01 PM)Bride of Chucky Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 09:42 PM)Kate Wrote:  hugs thanks everybody!

hugs You are so right. It just came to me why I could not get a clear image of that skull. It is Hematite: I bet now it lets me get a good photo . . .

Wink
05-07-2013 10:04 PM

(05-07-2013 10:04 PM)Kate Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 09:42 PM)Kate Wrote:  hugs thanks everybody!

Wink

check it out. we got it right this time. it is a hematite it might be a pyrite too . . . I wish I could remember but anyhow they all have the same properties nearly.

Maybe a remote viewer could tell me what it is? thanks

fatherland
05-07-2013 10:12 PM
Doom Baby Two Medium Silver Stars Offline
Doom Baby!
Moderators

User ID: 15
(05-07-2013 09:42 PM)Kate Wrote:  dance I got the one's I looked at. they are on the way! I am soo haapppy!

hugs thanks everybody!

here is what it says about hematite. Thanks for helping me to remember . . . It has been so long.

Hematite is particularly effective at grounding and protecting. It harmonizes mind, body, and spirit. Used during out-of-body journeying, it protects the soul and grounds it back into the body. This stone has a strong yang element and balances the meridians, redressing yin imbalances. It dissolves negativity and prevents negative enegies from entering the aura, restoring peace and harmony to the body.

I say it is Hematite just by looking at the picture before when you called it black obsidian. I love how that stuff works! hugs

You are a mind control experiment.
05-08-2013 12:03 AM

I received what I think is a name for this skull last night.

Constantine... I have to be sure however, but yes, I am getting these three I showed you all. who

Yes, I can see it is Constantine. heartflowers
05-09-2013 12:27 AM
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
Do you sleep with them?? blink

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
05-09-2013 01:04 AM