Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 166 Votes - 2.76 Average
Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
Kate Two Small Gold Stars Offline O.P.
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 421
RE: Kate's Skull Head thread: 2013
hi I got these two so far!

and I really like them ....
(05-05-2013 07:06 AM)Howard Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 12:50 AM)Kate Wrote:  ok, it is that time of year I ad another one or two skull heads to my collection, depending on the cost of them. I will show you a picture of the ones I have now in a little bit.

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! heartflowers

I like this one Big Grin

it is smelted with a blaze . . .

hm? that isn't a real gemstone!

Blush
I am trying to get this one included in the order right here: wish me luck

05-05-2013 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

hi Everybody! That red and green jasper sold already. I am trying to get this one now instead but I will not know for sure until the order gets here, unfortunately, but I have already fallen in love with this one. I hope I get it after all!

05-05-2013 10:18 PM
UGH Three Small Gold Stars Offline

User ID: 500
hi Kate! I have a key chain like this! Do you like this?

blink And this creepy one with a clock behind its eyes? hide

05-05-2013 10:40 PM

(05-05-2013 10:40 PM)UGH Wrote:  hi Kate! I have a key chain like this! Do you like this?

blink And this creepy one with a clock behind its eyes? hide

OMG! I love that skull head! OMG! I am serious! I wonder where I can get one like that? Maybe I do that after my mountain gem collection is complete?

heartflowers

thanks for sharing! hi
Healing properties of Jasper: ♥ Relaxation ♥ Contentment ♥ Compassion ♥ Nurturing ♥ Consolation ♥ Tranquility ♥ Healing ♥ Completion

Zodiac - Leo, Virgo, Scorpio
Planet - Mars
Element - Fire
Typical colours - brown, red, orange, yellow, green

Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. It encourages honesty with one's self. Provides courage to assertively tackle problems. Aids quick-thinking and promotes organisational abilities. Jasper stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action. Prolongs sexual pleasure. It supports during prolonged illness and re-energises the body.

In addition to the generic healing properties of Jasper, specific colours and forms have additional attributes:

more here
http://www.charmsoflight.com/jasper-heal...rties.html
Ok that skull head is: Brecciated Jasper- Chakras - Base Chakra, Sacral Chakra
Zodiac - Aries, Scorpio

Brecciated Jasper is a form of Jasper that also contains Hematite. Red Brecciated Jasper is often called "Poppy Jasper".

Brecciated Jasper is a particularly good grounding stone which can assist those who feel overwhelmed. It can enhance organisational abilities whilst helping in developing creativity. Brecciated Jasper encourages empathy and communication with animals and can help with allergies to animals and in general. It absorbs negative energy and promotes health, healing and recovery from illness.

fyi I have Aries and Scorpio in my birth chart! dance

http://www.charmsoflight.com/jasper-heal...rties.html
05-05-2013 10:44 PM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
i love them all beside that weird green thing!!!!!
05-06-2013 12:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Joe Spam Three Small Silver Stars Offline
Doomped!

User ID: 724
(05-06-2013 12:00 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  i love them all beside that weird green thing!!!!!

Smile I like them some! :$
05-06-2013 01:13 AM

Thanks everybody! this is what it says about this one!    

You are looking at a Picasso Jasper skull. The skull is 2.4 inches long from front to back.

Picasso Marble (or Picasso Stone) is sometimes called Picasso Jasper. It has strong metaphysical qualities of grounding and calming. It also promotes weight loss and assists in the development of creativity, as well as engendering strength and self-discipline.

right off skullis.com
I love this one the most so far ... heartflowers Of the ones I chose . . . hi I will be back with some more info... I like posting it here for easy access later on the metaphysical properties cos I forget what they all are . . . hugs
05-06-2013 01:16 AM
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
(05-06-2013 01:16 AM)Kate Wrote:  Thanks everybody! this is what it says about this one!

You are looking at a Picasso Jasper skull. The skull is 2.4 inches long from front to back.

Picasso Marble (or Picasso Stone) is sometimes called Picasso Jasper. It has strong metaphysical qualities of grounding and calming. It also promotes weight loss and assists in the development of creativity, as well as engendering strength and self-discipline.

right off skullis.com
I love this one the most so far ... heartflowers Of the ones I chose . . . hi I will be back with some more info... I like posting it here for easy access later on the metaphysical properties cos I forget what they all are . . . hugs

hi works for me Kate. I read up on all properties then forget the name even of the stone. I have a Lapis Lazuli and here is what it say about my particular stone:

Solid, med. to dk. blue. In meditation, opens Brow Chakra: higher guidance, intuition, connection to higher self, overview, decisions for good of all. Organizes, quiets mind. Opens Throat/Thyroid Chakra: Self-expression, writing, creativity, dream insight, allows total awareness...Anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, autism, shyness, nervous system, depression, serenity, self-acceptance; MS, speech, hearing, pituitary, DNA, lymph, inflammation, pain (especially head), protection stone. Shelters the wearer like a shield. . Extraordinarily deep blue stone often flecked with Pyrite. Can also be mottled with white Calcite. Most is currently mined in the USSR and Afghanistan . Beneficial to the respiratory system, especially the throat and lungs, the cleansing organs, and the nervous system. A good stone for blood purification and for boosting the immune system. A powerful thought-amplifier and is helpful in aligning all the elements of the body and mind. Can increase psychic abilities and will open the third eye. Can guide you in teh direction of mental and spiritual purity. It should be worn as close to the throat as possible or at least above the diaphragm so that the energy of the wearer is drawn upward.

off skullis.com too

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
05-06-2013 01:35 AM
=/
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
hi Here is what the Blue is, I think?

I love that blue one! I should get me one too?

Blue Aragonite... Emotionally Calming

Blue Aragonite aids you to more easily empathize, so is an asset to healers and spiritual teachers. It enhances your ability to communicate, particularly spiritually.

It is a third eye, throat and heart chakra stone, with a comforting, optimistic and joyful vibration. It is a stone of hope, and assists you to be more compassionate in your dealings with other people... and may help to relieve stress.

When you are communicating with spirit, it allows you to be to be calm and relaxed, and handle these experiences calmly and without stress.

If communicating with your spirit guides, its energy aids you to communicate with more accuracy. This is very helpful for you if you work in psychic employment, such as a tarot reader or intuitive psychic reader.

more here http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/...onite.html
and here http://www.psychic-revelation.com/refere..._blue.html
and this is important I think from the book of stones: http://www.books.google.com/books?id=-46...te&f=false
05-06-2013 01:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Evo One Small Silver Star Offline
Junior G-Zero Member

User ID: 824
Look what I found on that link you showed us?

Blue Aventurine

Chakras - Third Eye Chakra, Throat Chakra

Blue Aventurine helps those with addictions to take responsibility for their problems. When used in meditation it will assist you in overcoming addictions. Blue Aventurine clears old, stagnant energies, helping you to open up to inner growth and spiritual work. It also strengthens communication abilities, helping you to speak out when required and being true to yourself.

I think I have seen one of those before at a friends house. I never knew? Maybe I should get one? hugs thanks!

http://www.charmsoflight.com/aventurine-...rties.html
05-06-2013 01:50 AM
Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal