Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 232 Votes - 2.73 Average
I like it here
Boom Boom
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 465
Star I like it here
I come from another forum and at this current time This forum is at war with another forum and its being dragged into most forums. And I dont see anything about it here. Nor do I see any of the drama creators that frequent those other places .... 0g IS cool heartflowers
Bookmark and Share
02-18-2012 07:06 AM
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Miss PiggY Two Medium Gold Stars Offline
~ PeRsNicKetY ~

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 72
RE: I like it here
(02-18-2012 07:06 AM)Boom Boom Wrote:  I come from another forum and at this current time This forum is at war with another forum and its being dragged into most forums. And I dont see anything about it here. Nor do I see any of the drama creators that frequent those other places .... 0g IS cool heartflowers

who I agree. It is very nice here. Feel free to get it off your chest. Smile the other stuff!

whaat

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
02-18-2012 07:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vlad Two Medium Silver Stars Offline
Top DAWG!
Moderators

User ID: 81
(02-18-2012 07:06 AM)Boom Boom Wrote:  I come from another forum and at this current time This forum is at war with another forum and its being dragged into most forums. And I dont see anything about it here. Nor do I see any of the drama creators that frequent those other places .... 0g IS cool heartflowers

hi

this forum is at war, or the one you left? We have our own drama here, but we make sure it is the shit we dish up! Smile

I see. You mean the forum you left is warring with another? head we don't keep up with the drama in forum land only if it dumped on us!

We like to play! who

A FOOLISH FAITH IN AUTHORITY IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THE TRUTH ~ Albert Einstein -
Dogs Know!
02-18-2012 07:12 AM
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
(02-18-2012 07:06 AM)Boom Boom Wrote:  I come from another forum and at this current time This forum is at war with another forum and its being dragged into most forums. And I dont see anything about it here. Nor do I see any of the drama creators that frequent those other places .... G 0 IS cool heartflowers

hi and hugs I am glad you found us!

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
02-18-2012 07:14 AM
LiZA Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 330
It sounds like you said we are at war and it is all the talk on other forums but not here? Are we at war and I didn't know about it? I miss all the action! shithit

sarc
02-18-2012 07:18 AM
Boom Boom
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

(02-18-2012 07:12 AM)Vlad Wrote:  

hi

this forum is at war, or the one you left? We have our own drama here, but we make sure it is the shit we dish up! Smile

I see. You mean the forum you left is warring with another? head we don't keep up with the drama in forum land only if it dumped on us!

We like to play! who

Nono the forum I came from is at war with yet ANOTHER forum ... its really quite tiring to think about . But Im glad I found this place too.

Ya know how I did? I was voting for ION on the top conspiracy site list and I saw a ION like banner that says it uses vote bots I was like wtf hahaha thats kinda funny and clicked it and here you all were :)
(02-18-2012 07:18 AM)LiZA Wrote:  It sounds like you said we are at war and it is all the talk on other forums but not here? Are we at war and I didn't know about it? I miss all the action! shithit

sarc

no sorry I was referring to two other forums battling that do not include 0G thank gawwwwwd who
02-18-2012 07:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Bride of Chucky Four Small Gold Stars Offline
Ground Zero Posting Freak

User ID: 229
(02-18-2012 07:21 AM)Boom Boom Wrote:  
(02-18-2012 07:12 AM)Vlad Wrote:  

hi

We like to play! who

Nono the forum I came from is at war with yet ANOTHER forum ... its really quite tiring to think about . But Im glad I found this place too.

Ya know how I did? I was voting for ION on the top conspiracy site list and I saw a ION like banner that says it uses vote bots I was like wtf hahaha thats kinda funny and clicked it and here you all were :)
(02-18-2012 07:18 AM)LiZA Wrote:  It sounds like you said we are at war and it is all the talk on other forums but not here? Are we at war and I didn't know about it? I miss all the action! shithit

sarc

no sorry I was referring to two other forums battling that do not include 0G thank gawwwwwd who

Ya know how I did? I was voting for ION on the top conspiracy site list and I saw a ION like banner that says it uses vote bots I was like wtf hahaha thats kinda funny and clicked it and here you all were

whaat You don't say?

Smile Maybe one day we will all know what's up with that?

fatherland
02-18-2012 07:43 AM
Mike Two Small Gold Stars Offline
Ground Zero Posting Freak

User ID: 342

we need some more music around here! I hope you like Joe! who

fatherland
02-18-2012 07:59 AM
Boom Boom
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

(02-18-2012 08:30 AM)Boom Boom Wrote:  

02-18-2012 08:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Miss PiggY Two Medium Gold Stars Offline
~ PeRsNicKetY ~

User ID: 72
(02-18-2012 07:59 AM)Mike Wrote:  we need some more music around here! I hope you like Joe! who

Blush Joe sounds better in the studio!

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
02-18-2012 08:39 AM

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home