Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 102 Votes - 2.76 Average
Im Here... Hi Everyone.
The Trickster Two Small Silver Stars Offline O.P.
G-Zero Member

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 255
RE: Im Here... Hi Everyone.
(08-16-2011 07:22 AM)Draco Wrote:  hello!

now you all need to remember that this contruct were in is like a super interactive video game.. think of world of warcraft and youve gotten so involved in this game that you forgot this is just an avatar you are playing.. step back and remember who you are.

- The Trickster exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all. -
08-16-2011 07:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Draco Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 254
(08-16-2011 07:31 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  

now you all need to remember that this contruct were in is like a super interactive video game.. think of world of warcraft and youve gotten so involved in this game that you forgot this is just an avatar you are playing.. step back and remember who you are.

what do you mean??

heartflowers

fatherland
08-16-2011 07:35 AM
~Akila~ Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 78
hi Here is my favorite ever flower . . .
I hope you find it lovely too!

Heart

Jesus Loves You! heartflowers

fatherland
08-16-2011 07:38 AM
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
(08-16-2011 07:38 AM)~Akila~ Wrote:  hi Here is my favorite ever flower . . .
I hope you find it lovely too!

Heart

hs1

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
08-16-2011 07:46 AM
G-Zero Member

(08-16-2011 07:35 AM)Draco Wrote:  
(08-16-2011 07:31 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  

what do you mean??

heartflowers

well this reality is just an illusion. albeit a persistent one. -Albert Einstein- now... if this construct is just illusion .. i like to use the analogy of almost like playing a role-playing game. you are and always have been and will be infinite consiousness. so imagine you want to master this game lets call it Life On Earth. so you start playing but its so real that you forget who you really are and think that all there is is this person you are that is living this life. when really this life... your body is just an avatar. so if i plant this seed of information in you now... thats all you need to step back and think.. well maybe this is just a game. damn.. my girlfriend just brought me some pizza combos and i lost my train of thought... lol. ( Death Is The Road To Awe).

- The Trickster exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all. -
08-16-2011 07:47 AM
Miss PiggY Two Medium Gold Stars Offline
~ PeRsNicKetY ~

User ID: 72
FFS are you a Puppet or NOT!? I am being denied kisses and it po 's me.

I know you want to kiss me!

Heart

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
08-16-2011 07:51 AM
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
(08-16-2011 07:47 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  now you all need to remember that this contruct were in is like a super interactive video game.. think of world of warcraft and youve gotten so involved in this game that you forgot this is just an avatar you are playing.. step back and remember who you are.

well this reality is just an illusion. albeit a persistent one. -Albert Einstein- now... if this construct is just illusion .. i like to use the analogy of almost like playing a role-playing game. you are and always have been and will be infinite consiousness. so imagine you want to master this game lets call it Life On Earth. so you start playing but its so real that you forget who you really are and think that all there is is this person you are that is living this life. when really this life... your body is just an avatar. so if i plant this seed of information in you now... thats all you need to step back and think.. well maybe this is just a game. damn.. my girlfriend just brought me some pizza combos and i lost my train of thought... lol. ( Death Is The Road To Awe).

http://www.ground-zero.biz/showthread.php?tid=498

Wink

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
08-16-2011 07:59 AM
Miss PiggY Two Medium Gold Stars Offline
~ PeRsNicKetY ~

User ID: 72
(08-16-2011 07:59 AM)sysop Wrote:  
(08-16-2011 07:47 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  now you all need to remember that this contruct were in is like a super interactive video game.. think of world of warcraft and youve gotten so involved in this game that you forgot this is just an avatar you are playing.. step back and remember who you are.

Wink

I am all good with quickies. Just ask anyone?

one quick little kissy . . .

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
08-16-2011 08:01 AM
G-Zero Member

(08-16-2011 08:01 AM)Miss PiggY Wrote:  
(08-16-2011 07:59 AM)sysop Wrote:  

Wink

I am all good with quickies. Just ask anyone?

one quick little kissy . . .

anba Heart

08-16-2011 08:08 AM
Vlad Two Medium Silver Stars Offline
Top DAWG!
Moderators

User ID: 81
How to Walk Your Dog

Do you like dogs?

Are you a PUppet? can you take me for a walk?

Big Grin

A FOOLISH FAITH IN AUTHORITY IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THE TRUTH ~ Albert Einstein -
Dogs Know!
08-16-2011 08:15 AM
Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal