Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 102 Votes - 2.76 Average
Im Here... Hi Everyone.
The Trickster Two Small Silver Stars Offline O.P.
G-Zero Member

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 255
ufa Im Here... Hi Everyone.
The trickster is an important archetype in the history of man. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the wise-fool. It is he, through his creations that destroy, points out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man. He rebels against authority, pokes fun at the overly serious, creates convoluted schemes, that may or may not work, plays with the Laws of the Universe and is sometimes his own worst enemy. He exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all.

spin

- The Trickster exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all. -
Bookmark and Share
08-16-2011 07:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
RE: Im Here... Hi Everyone.
(08-16-2011 07:00 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  The trickster is an important archetype in the history of man. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the wise-fool. It is he, through his creations that destroy, points out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man. He rebels against authority, pokes fun at the overly serious, creates convoluted schemes, that may or may not work, plays with the Laws of the Universe and is sometimes his own worst enemy. He exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all.

spin

hi

Hope you have something to bring beside some others around here...
please let it be good
Wink

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
08-16-2011 07:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G-Zero Member

(08-16-2011 07:01 AM)sysop Wrote:  
(08-16-2011 07:00 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  The trickster is an important archetype in the history of man. He is a god, yet he is not. He is the wise-fool. It is he, through his creations that destroy, points out the flaws in carefully constructed societies of man. He rebels against authority, pokes fun at the overly serious, creates convoluted schemes, that may or may not work, plays with the Laws of the Universe and is sometimes his own worst enemy. He exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all.

spin

hi

please let it be good
Wink

well... hope i dont waste anyones time with any of my posts. sarc

- The Trickster exists to question, to cause us to question not accept things blindly. He appears when a way of thinking becomes outmoded needs to be torn down built anew. He is the Destroyer of Worlds at the same time the savior of us all. -
08-16-2011 07:05 AM
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
(08-16-2011 07:05 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  

spin

hi

please let it be good
Wink

thanks

Kidding..welcome Wink

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
08-16-2011 07:05 AM
Miss PiggY Two Medium Gold Stars Offline
~ PeRsNicKetY ~

User ID: 72

spin

well I have to check ur sig out then i will enable it. I am a trickster of sorts too. . . .

welcome. Heart

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
08-16-2011 07:06 AM
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
Heart RE: Im Here... Hi Everyone.
Miss PiggY wtf are u doing? I am sorry she messed with ur sig. i will fix it. she thinks she is all that around here but she is not. I am though!

whipitwhipit

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
08-16-2011 07:08 AM
Administrator
Administrators

spin

hi

please let it be good
Wink

Would you be so kind as to use our time as much as you like? dance please?

who

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-16-2011 07:09 AM
G-Zero Member

(08-16-2011 07:09 AM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  

spin

hi

please let it be good
Wink

who

well i just edited my sig.

08-16-2011 07:14 AM
Administrator
Administrators

(08-16-2011 07:14 AM)The Trickster Wrote:  
(08-16-2011 07:09 AM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  

spin

hi

please let it be good
Wink

who

well i just edited my sig.

then it is working now! dance

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-16-2011 07:15 AM
Draco Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member